By Terry Ludwig
© 2013 Diversity Rules Magazine and Terry Ludwig. All Rights Reserved.
Terry’s brother Rob died of AIDS in 2004 and left her his writings of which Keep Up Now is the result. Terry can be reached at [email protected] Check out Terry’s website at: www.terryludwig.net to find out how to manifest happiness and abundance.
Do you ever feel you’re being led through life on someone else’s leash? In retrospect, I recall being in situations or simply sitting in a room full of people, completely detached, encapsulated within my own mind. I spent years going through the motions, being led by everyone else and everything going on around me.
Like so many others, my human conditioning included instructions on right and wrong, how to be good, follow orders, and please others. As a reward, I’d live a happy life. I went to school, participated in sports and pursued a career and family. But still, something was missing. That something was “me.” Like so many others, I spent my early life being told what to do, but never being educated on the bigger question; who are you? I had no idea.
As soon as I made the choice to reveal the answer, the gateway to wisdom and knowledge opened and my journey began. I altered the pattern and started rewriting my life, without even knowing it. I began reading, learning and studying everything about life. I was consumed by a burning desire to know the truth. The truth came in buckets full; in the course of books, relationships, tragedies, triumphs, defeats, celebrations and quiet moments.
I imagine how different my life would be, if I had been well-informed, at an early age, about life’s truths. “I am Love. I am a powerful co-creator of the Universe. I have within me, the power to create happiness or sadness, abundance or poverty, health or sickness; dependent on the thoughts I choose.” What would I have done differently? How would my life look now? I want to share everything I’ve learned with as many people I can so you can learn to express your full potential in the world and realize you’re the only one who can create happiness and abundance in your life.
Life can change in an instant, the instant you decide to change your thinking patterns. The more I understand about how life works the better my life becomes. If you change your thinking, you can change your life.
What you think and what you believe will come true for you. Your thoughts create your life. It’s that simple….
Every time you think a thought and every time you speak a word, you’re creating your life.
You can start now. It’s not too late. Follow these simple guidelines;
• Stop complaining. No more negative talk, about anything.
• When you feel uncomfortable, sad or afraid… consider five things you’re grateful for. If you’re still sad, get out of your head and do something for someone in need. This will change your “E-motion” (energy in motion).
• Love yourself. Look into the mirror any say “I Love You,” every time you pass a mirror.
• Become your own savior. Wrap your arms around yourself and tell yourself “I will always be here for you,” and “I will never do anything to hurt you, ever again.”
• Learn to forgive, and set yourself free by claiming responsibility for your life. No one can make you unhappy, but yourself.
• Take care of your body. It’s your vehicle for experiencing this life. Be grateful you have it. You can change how it looks, works and responds by exercising and eating food to support it. Your body is yours to take care of.
Love yourself, love your body, and create happiness and abundance. Start your journey to positive thinking today; your life will change!
Keep up Now ~ with the stream of higher consciousness and stay connected to the Source!
To read more insightful and enlightening articles such as this one, subscribe to Diversity Rules Magazine TODAY! Print subscriptions are available for $14.95 per year or digitally for $4.95 per year. Get BOTH for a discounted price of $16.95. To subscribe go to: