By Terry Ludwig
© 2013 Diversity Rules Magazine and Terry Ludwig. All Rights Reserved.
Terry’s brother Rob died of AIDS in 2004 and left her his writings of which Keep Up Now is the result. To find out how to manifest happiness and abundance, check out Terry’s website at: www.terryludwig.net. Terry can be reached at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Today I will share with you a few key points that have changed my world.
• There are no chance meetings – Everyone who comes into your life is there for a reason, and is always a lesson in love and forgiveness to reveal your true nature and magnitude of your inherent power to create!
• You can learn truths about life, but until you are in the position of testing them out through your life trials and tribulations, you will never be able to integrate them into your life. Be grateful for opportunities – especially the most challenging!
• Let go of your attachment to things. Leave room for the Universe to offer you opportunities you haven’t thought of. Be open to new possibilities.
• There is a difference between knowing and practicing. Knowing isn’t going to make changes in your life. Being and doing are.
• There is no death. When you face your fear of death, you give yourself permission to start living!
• You’re not your body…Your body is your vehicle – much like your car. It moves you around, allows you to see, hear, touch, taste, smell – and if you take care of it…. It will allow you to experience so much more! It was given to you when you arrived. Take care of it! Most of us take better care of our cars than our bodies.
• You’re not your mind; your mind is your computer processor. It allows you to experience emotions and imagination, but its greatest task is to CREATE. There is so much you don’t know about your mind and the thoughts you think. If you did, you would be far more careful about your thoughts. Feed your mind with ideas that will help you to create a fantastic life experience; choose your music, movies, books, programming and conversations wisely! Feeding your mind “junk” is like intentionally uploading a virus into your computer. Most of us treat our computers better than our minds.
• You are SO much greater than you THINK you are. You are an eternal manifestation of the individual expression of the Source of EVERYTHING!
Some call it Spirit, some call it Love, and some call it God. There are many names for it, depending on your domestication process, but they’re all the same. Regardless of what you call your true Self, your potential to create is only limited by your beliefs and your imagination.
• All of your life experiences and relationships are part of the journey of understanding Who you are; This human experience is temporary. You chose it. The experience is all up to you. It can be heaven on earth or a living hell. You can change it ALL the MOMENT you change your mind about it!
• You manifest your world into existence everyday; consciously or unconsciously. You’re NOT a victim of the world you see, you’re creating it. Be thoughtful about what you’re creating in your life?
• Be in business to share your gifts with others and offer service to people. People don’t want to be sold, but they will give you everything they have if they feel you’ve added value to their life.
• Love is the key to everything…. And it all begins with loving your SELF.
I’ve spent decades searching for prince charming, when all along, the one who loves me unconditionally, the one who has always been there for me, the one who – even when I have made bad choices, still shows up to rescue me .…. Is me!
Tell yourself “I Love You” every day… until you mean it! Once you learn to love yourself completely and unconditionally, you will finally be able to share that love with other people, with no expectations, and you will become a magnet for love, happiness and abundance.
You can be anything you want to be. You can do anything you want to do. Think Good thoughts, create happiness and abundance and enjoy this human experience!